Cache Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cache Wow

World of Warcraft emulation.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaize

Shaize

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions EmptyApril 28th 2009, 11:00 pm

I have been thinking and I wanted to suggest Secret Bosses for the Instant 80. I mean most servers you play on will have some teleporter that will take you to a boss but I'm thinking about "Secret" boss, like a boss that randomly patrols a certain area. I also wanted to suggest adding something like a timer for how long this boss would last on the server before it is removed. What I'm trying to say is implement a cycle of bosses that appear at certain times. I don't know anything about running private servers or emulators but would this be possible to add? They could drop gear equal to the other bosses but are of better quality (like legendary status) because you had to literally hunt for him and add a little gold subscript at the bottom of the items that say something like "Only obtained (insert text)" Also drop 1 item that only that boss would have that would give the player a misc effect and a sort of trophy that isn't super strong. I think this would be pretty cool and would make us stand out more. Just my thoughts
lol!

Also, secret hangout spots. That way people aren't always hanging out in the malls. Guild owned areas? Included with tables and chairs. Rent fee with gold? These all seem like they would be tough to code...
Back to top Go down
Slamphy

Slamphy

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions EmptyApril 29th 2009, 1:54 am

interesting idea. personally id like to see a nerubian priest boss. or a nerubian boss. they look friggen wicked, and it would be friggen cool to fight one as a world boss. even if its a secret one ^^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/douge_rox_mi_sox
Shaize

Shaize

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions EmptyApril 29th 2009, 7:17 pm

Yummy... I vote for a naked Dancing Gnome as a world boss that summons strippers (Succubus)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Suggestions   Some Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions
Page 1 of 1