Cache Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cache Wow

World of Warcraft emulation.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swine

ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING Empty
PostSubject: ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING   ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING EmptyApril 28th 2009, 7:34 pm

lol this ones manly for Doodah, since burlex left most of u know that scape has been screwed cuz they cant update, BUT as of today april 28, 2009 it will be there first update in 1 year and a half. they are updating to LK on the funserver...they have 1 guys doing the whole core... im just rofling right now... looks like failscape will fail more...
Back to top Go down
Shaize

Shaize

PostSubject: Re: ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING   ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING EmptyApril 28th 2009, 9:05 pm

Mmm... I thought Burlex was an enemy of wowscape? Correct me if im wrong.
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire

Virdiaire

PostSubject: Re: ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING   ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING EmptyApril 28th 2009, 9:07 pm

Shaize wrote:
Mmm... I thought Burlex was an enemy of wowscape? Correct me if im wrong.

He's been going back and forth, mostly by bribes from Peyton. As said, she contacted DooDah today on MSN out of the blue, my hunch is to get him to work for her on Scape 'cause she's supposively updating to 3.0.x or something.

HAH! I'd like to see that happen, considering they've been at 2.4.x forever, and nothing has ever gotten fixed because the devs (they have devs?!) don't know how to fix squat. Also, they have ONE core worker. That won't do much of anything... Bleh is all I can say.

Good luck to them. They are going to lose their player base with this move.

-V-
Back to top Go down
Shaize

Shaize

PostSubject: Re: ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING   ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING EmptyApril 28th 2009, 9:09 pm

Mmm... it's been quite some time since I last played on scape (1 and half years o.o?) I thought Silent owned scape
Back to top Go down
blackstone91

blackstone91

PostSubject: Re: ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING   ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING EmptyApril 29th 2009, 7:52 pm

They are working on updating the server to 3.0.9, but all they seem to really have is Marcelo working on the PTR (with few changes a day and poor GM aide with only like 3 GMs on that server).

If you want to know the progress of the server it's pretty easy.

-About 50% of the quests are non-working or bugged in some manner
-No Northrend Instances are functioning
-Some Factions are still unavailable for seeking reputation
-Flightpaths are either buggy or not functioning
-Slow GM action (They had an honor bug in which a large group of ppl got full s5 gear and they responded a day later by clearing all honor...ineffective?)
-Poor stress-testing (only about 1k on the PTR)

They are updating the Battlescape now though...my assumption is for a new line of donations...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING   ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING Empty

Back to top Go down

ROFLING at SCAPEGAMING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cache Wow :: General Lobby :: General Chatter-
Jump to: