Cache Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cache Wow

World of Warcraft emulation.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it

Go down 
+3
Shaize
Nkara
fateangel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fateangel

fateangel

guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it Empty
PostSubject: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 27th 2009, 4:44 pm

guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it Cachev

hope u will put it on top of the furom Razz
Back to top Go down
Nkara
Admin
Nkara

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 27th 2009, 7:34 pm

Quote :
You see how every server uses some creature on the banner? I want me. (no, I'm not vain, I want to use it to our advantage) This is why in Qk's post I posted 2 profiles of me and asked for the frown to be turned into a smile and the scary teeth removed.

My GM, DooDah, that "look" you've all seen is the "look" I've had since day 1 GM'ing on WowScape. There are over 300,000 users who I have helped in the past 2 years looking like that. Picture a whole year of doing tickets, 5-10 hours per day, 7 days per week, and thats just Scape alone.

So, with my fame, I may as well use that to my advantage to gain more players. I want people to get here and instantly know they are on my network. The vote banner too. I want it so the players on the other servers vote and see CacheWow's banner and go "DooDah has his own network?" and come check us out.
Back to top Go down
Shaize

Shaize

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 27th 2009, 7:56 pm

I like it, but I agree with the above post.
Back to top Go down
Slamphy

Slamphy

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 27th 2009, 8:32 pm

im a graphic design student, i should make one ^^;; and it'll be supah!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/douge_rox_mi_sox
Zlacrymosa
Game masta
Zlacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 27th 2009, 8:37 pm

^^ Nkara. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penis2011
fateangel

fateangel

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 28th 2009, 4:15 am

ok nkara Razz
i didn't know his thoughts about this subject ....i just got bored and i said to my self "what can i do" and i answer to my self ( Very Happy) "lets make somthing for the forum
Back to top Go down
Nkara
Admin
Nkara

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 28th 2009, 4:30 am

well I like it but he want's Doodah on it..... Wink
Back to top Go down
fateangel

fateangel

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 28th 2009, 4:32 am

well i can write doodah if he likes....
Back to top Go down
Qk

Qk

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 28th 2009, 4:33 am

guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it Doodah3

No, He wants this on it (Which is Doodah)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Raynor800
fateangel

fateangel

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 28th 2009, 4:35 am

LOL
well i can do somthing but if he wants somthing specific im here to help ROFL
Back to top Go down
DooDah

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it EmptyApril 28th 2009, 9:01 am

I think I'm gonna hafta have someone hand draw it to get it to smile with no teeth...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it   guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it Empty

Back to top Go down

guys i made a gift for the forum hope u will like it
Page 1 of 1