Cache Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cache Wow

World of Warcraft emulation.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Refrain from advertising

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DooDah

Refrain from advertising Empty
PostSubject: Refrain from advertising   Refrain from advertising EmptyApril 23rd 2009, 5:47 pm

Please try to refrain yourselves from advertising this site just yet. I know, we all want to go shout from the rooftops that DooDah is creating his own network, but we want everything perfect first before we get people here. Even during this ptr time.

Otherwise, people will login, see it the way it is now, and get this bad first impression, and leave never to return. Thats the way people are. They don't think to themsevles "ok, later on I'll come back and it'll be better", they get that first impression and stick to it till the day they die. Hell, I do it myself. We all do.

What you can do is ask around for people who know how to do core work. We need at least 1 devoted core dev. We also need 1 devoted person who can fix spells. I'm gonna get a lesson on it later on tonight, hopefully, but working spells and talents is the number 1 big thing all server's need fixed. Everything else is secondary. Unless, of course, you don't want us to be better than evo, but I sure do.
Back to top Go down

Refrain from advertising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cache Wow :: General Lobby :: Announcements-
Jump to: