Cache Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cache Wow

World of Warcraft emulation.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need some help with my Headset

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaize

Shaize

Need some help with my Headset Empty
PostSubject: Need some help with my Headset   Need some help with my Headset EmptyApril 21st 2009, 7:04 pm

I'm using Creative HS-1200 headsets with microphone and I keep getting this blurring distorted sound that plays whenever I listen to any sort of sound. It's my only microphone and it cost $100 bucks and I figured something is wrong with my comp as it works correctly on my bro's laptop. Any ideas on whats wrong? Please help me! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Frame

Frame

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my Headset   Need some help with my Headset EmptyApril 21st 2009, 7:19 pm

Sorry shaize, wish i could help you out Crying or Very sad.
Back to top Go down
Zlacrymosa
Game masta
Zlacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my Headset   Need some help with my Headset EmptyApril 21st 2009, 8:03 pm

This is very odd. I would call the company with the 1-800 number they provide.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penis2011
adeel

adeel

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my Headset   Need some help with my Headset EmptyApril 22nd 2009, 1:18 am

try that ^
but if you have ever used that headset before and it worked fine then maybe you have blown your speakers Razz
Back to top Go down
DooDah

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my Headset   Need some help with my Headset EmptyApril 28th 2009, 1:49 am

re-install your soundcard. then, go into settings and make sure "microphone boost" is checked,a nd then turn down your output.

Failing that, if it was indeed your new headset, then I would google the make and model and the issue. I highly doubt your the only one with said issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with my Headset   Need some help with my Headset Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some help with my Headset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cache Wow :: General Lobby :: General Chatter-
Jump to: