Cache Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cache Wow

World of Warcraft emulation.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaize,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DooDah

Shaize, Empty
PostSubject: Shaize,   Shaize, EmptyApril 18th 2009, 9:14 am

apperently you cannot recieve pm's from me anymore on evo. lol

here's my reply.

yeah. I'm tired of selfish server owners with their own best interest at heart. Behind the scenes mark took away GM moderation priviledges on the forums. When I spoke out against it and how it was a bad idea, he fired me over it. But instead of telling everyone else what really happened, he lied and tried to blame me on the server population loss.

I'll be duplicating sacredfire with the latest NCDB rev on my network when I open. I'll also introduce the donations pages for it then. I'm still down for letting people donate to level 70, but making them work the rest themselves. Then, letting them donate for t7 but not t7.5, so they hafta still work for that as well. and gold. Also, my ideas for the vote rewards will also be implemented...a repair bot set to 3 charges per day, so a traveling store...and a beginers mount at level 1.
Back to top Go down
Marwat

Shaize, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaize,   Shaize, EmptyApril 18th 2009, 10:05 am

what are your plans for the starters ...

the mystery (wotlk server) was offering a start up pack with some precious items for each class....

i think these kind of offers provide good kick start...within two weeks the the mystery server was in top 50....but they didnt maintain their rhythm after the start up pack time is over....

there two good things abt mystery server are that their GMs and support team is very active .... within minutes GM will serve ur ticket.....

and the second is that their developer team is working very hard... they fix lots bugs in very less time... but there are still lots of bugs on their server.....

aprart from that GM events is regularly taking place there .... as new server it easy to get bore quickly ..... the events makes you refresh ......

but there are some restrictions the server that some ppl didnt like it... e.g. cross channel conversation isnt available so many ppl miss the hord and alliance communication there....

there are many more reasons for like and dislike .... you ppl shud study what happened to legacy and whats going on mystery to be better.....
Back to top Go down
Shaize

Shaize

Shaize, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaize,   Shaize, EmptyApril 18th 2009, 11:32 am

Well, I'm glad you replied to my PM. If you need any help with any thing just let me know, via email or on these forums. I'll try to be active here. Smile
Email: xicoolnickix@gmail.com
AIM: xicoolnickix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaize, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaize,   Shaize, Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaize,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cache Wow :: General Lobby :: General Chatter-
Jump to: