Cache Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cache Wow

World of Warcraft emulation.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HTML for a Create an Account page

Go down 
+3
Nkara
Zlacrymosa
Els
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Els

HTML for a Create an Account page Empty
PostSubject: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 17th 2009, 5:26 am

DooDah I think this could help if you are using Arc Emu so here it is.

Go to http://www.ac-web.org/forum/tutorials/42768-making-your-arcemu-server-public-making-account-creation-page.html#post346034

scroll down to the bottom and there is how to do it. I have used it before and it really does help!
Back to top Go down
Zlacrymosa
Game masta
Zlacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 19th 2009, 8:31 pm

Nice els Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penis2011
Nkara
Admin
Nkara

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 27th 2009, 7:40 pm

DooDah's brother is going to edit an account creation page to allow for captcha and email validations. No more of that "banned and back ingame in 20 seconds" mess every other server deals with.

Another advantage we have over other network sis he has brothers that do computers for a living. So, they aren';t kids that learned how to do stuff from wow, but adults who learned in school.
Back to top Go down
Shaize

Shaize

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 27th 2009, 8:01 pm

Very nice and helpful!
Back to top Go down
Zlacrymosa
Game masta
Zlacrymosa

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 27th 2009, 8:40 pm

What Nkara said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penis2011
Nkara
Admin
Nkara

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 27th 2009, 11:24 pm

lol.. that was actually Doodah posting as me.. his computer is still fubar'd ! lol

but yea.. his brothers are major computer geeks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire

Virdiaire

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 28th 2009, 12:37 am

Nkara wrote:
lol.. that was actually Doodah posting as me.. his computer is still fubar'd ! lol

but yea.. his brothers are major computer geeks. Smile

Computer geeks are loads of fun IMO. Very Happy Yayyyy for them! ^^

I can probably safely say that when CacheWoW goes public, we'll end up having one of the best, if not THE best, servers out there. I'm so excited to get to working on those spells and making them actually WORK! *Dances!*

-V-
Back to top Go down
DooDah

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 28th 2009, 2:07 am

Well, thats what started this whole mess of me and my computer. Trying to get myself set up to where I can fix spells, so I can then teach you how to do it as well. Razz

I "should" be all set now. /crosses fingers...I'm anxious to get Bloodlust set up so I can then set up the blizzlike and start to play. I haven't played in over 2 weeks now...need my fix /pant

Vird, give me another day or so and I should be all set to teach you how to do it as well. Oh, and I realized what position I wanted you in the other night...Congratulations! on your Promotion!
Back to top Go down
Nkara
Admin
Nkara

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 28th 2009, 3:10 am

Promotion? What'd she get????

Congrats Vird! cheers

Last edited by DooDah on April 28th 2009, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : she not he)
Back to top Go down
DooDah

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 28th 2009, 9:03 am

Well, Nkara, if you would get in ventrilo which you are so adament against, you would know who is a she and who is a he.
Back to top Go down
adeel

adeel

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 28th 2009, 3:44 pm

Nkara wrote:
Promotion? What'd she get????

Congrats Vird! cheers
nkara, what am i? a he or a she?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire

Virdiaire

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 28th 2009, 4:39 pm

DooDah wrote:
Well, thats what started this whole mess of me and my computer. Trying to get myself set up to where I can fix spells, so I can then teach you how to do it as well. Razz

I "should" be all set now. /crosses fingers...I'm anxious to get Bloodlust set up so I can then set up the blizzlike and start to play. I haven't played in over 2 weeks now...need my fix /pant

Vird, give me another day or so and I should be all set to teach you how to do it as well. Oh, and I realized what position I wanted you in the other night...Congratulations! on your Promotion!

O____o... /faint A promotion? :O Yay! That's so nice! Very Happy Thank you, DooDah! ^^ How'd you come to that conclusion so well.. fast? XD Lawl.

And adeel, you're an it. Very Happy You brought it upon yourself!

-V-
Back to top Go down
adeel

adeel

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page EmptyApril 28th 2009, 5:04 pm

haha, that is going to be put into my signature
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HTML for a Create an Account page   HTML for a Create an Account page Empty

Back to top Go down

HTML for a Create an Account page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cache Wow :: General Lobby :: General Chatter-
Jump to: