Cache Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cache Wow

World of Warcraft emulation.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fateangel

fateangel

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application EmptyApril 25th 2009, 7:14 am

hi,

i dont know if u need any speacial kind of appleacation "form" but here it goes:
im 22 from israel playes a lot of WOW my knowlege i preety good and im willing to help.
Back to top Go down
adeel

adeel

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application EmptyApril 28th 2009, 3:48 pm

we could use a little more info Smile, be creative, since we never put up an application form since this is only a temporary forum you will have to use your imagination Smile.
Back to top Go down
Shaize

Shaize

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application EmptyApril 28th 2009, 9:03 pm

I smell an application format coming along.
Back to top Go down
fateangel

fateangel

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application EmptyApril 29th 2009, 11:10 am

this is one from evo...

1. Introduce Yourself:

[Your Name] - shachar

[Your Age] - 22 in august

[The times you play ( use server times + what you GMT is.)] - Every day from about 7am to 5pm GMT server time and about 11am to 9pm somtimes even more

[Your Character(s) Name] - Fateangel

2. Previous experience as a GM: - i dont got GM experience but how could i get one unless someone try me.
im selflearning and quicklearner

3. How extensive would you say your knowledge of WoW, overall is?: pretty big knowledge, my main char is hunter so i know this class speacially. used to play other servers and i know most of the must know things.

4. How long did you play retail WoW?: - didn't played in retail, y should i spend money on somthing i can get free?

5. Are you willing to answer tickets and enforce rules plus moderate the forums?: - yes, of course as long as i know the answer and the things i need to do such as "find corpses" or any other bizzare request.

6. tell us something about your self (max. 200 words): -Israeli, 22 almost, in december i done my duty to the army played there a commander role, commanding more then 50 soldiers, i know when to be nice and when to be bad (and trust me no one wanna get me angry), im perfectionist, and somtimes im too kind.

7. do you have ventrilo and a working microphone?(REQUIRED): got mic and messenger.

8. We would like to have some fresh new ideas, do you have one?: - yes, i would tell u all about it if i will be a GM.

9. What makes you presume you are the best candidate for the position? -as i said, i got military background which means i know how to handle people. i can be nice and can be devil. easy learner , my english is very good and i got plenty of ideas how to make this a better and fun server.

Fateangel.

excuse me if there are "leftovers" from the exo application. i allowed myself to delete some of the errelevant questions.

hope its not to much of a digger.
Back to top Go down
adeel

adeel

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application EmptyMay 1st 2009, 1:15 pm

post this application in the new forum please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application Empty

Back to top Go down